Ryan M. Ney - "The Local Expert Who Makes a Difference"
Whether you are buying or selling real estate, the goal for me is to provide caring compassionate service. However, as good as my technical and service skills are, it is really the ability to understand your needs, translate them into reality and to do so with the minimum of angst that makes me special.
I'm a rare "Phoenician," born and raised here in the Valley of the Sun and, as a result, I have a unique perspective on the valley and what it has to offer. I have a business management degree from Arizona State,(Go Devils!) as well as the ability to think outside the box when a situation requires a unique and innovative solution. Staying in tuned with current market conditions I've earned The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) designation, the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation, you can be assured I will go extra mile to help you achieve your goals. In addition, I hold the CLHMS designation and have undergone extensive training in analyzing the luxury home market, providing quality service, and achieving effective results in the high-end residential market. Call me at 480-332-5659 or here for more details!
Qualifications & Recognitions
- Proud member of HomeSmart® Elite Group. This is smalll group of Top producing agents that aspire to be associated with a brand that designates Realtors as the experts in the business, highly productive and with a large amount of experience in the industry.
- Top 1% for all HomeSmart agents (over 4500 agents) 2016
- Ranked in the TOP 10% of my company 2010-2013
- Diamond Club Award Winner: 2010-2106
- 100% Club with Re/Max Fine Properties: 2005-2009
- The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation and is awarded to those real estate agents who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria by the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council of the National Association of Realtors
- The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing is the premier independent authority for the training and certification of real estate agents. . The Institute awards its Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) designation to agents who complete its specialized training program and can document that they are in the top 10% in their market area.
- Licensed Realtor in AZ since 2003
I am always available to offer you personal, one-on-one help with what some say is the biggest decision you will make in your life. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or e-mail me!
- Buying a home? I'll take the time to listen to your needs and desires, and find your dream home. Your total satisfaction is my number one priority.
- Selling a home? I will get your home sold for top dollar and in a timely manner. My online and offline marketing programs will give you the edge you need to sell your home. I don't want to just list your home, I want to sell it! Fast!
- Relocating? If you are moving to my area, I can assist you in collecting the information you need, and make your transition as smooth as possible. Feel free to contact me for any information. I love to assist people in relocating, and I've helped many people move to my area!
Whether you are new to the market, thinking of moving up, or even an experienced investor, I have the expertise, the energy, the enthusiasm and the access to resources to help you achieve your goals.
Oh and by the way, I'm never too busy for referrals!!