Scottsdale Foreclosures & Short Sales
Looking for a bank owned property? Interested in Scottsdale foreclosures? Our site is updated daily with new listings. Ask for a complete listing. You can also Contact Us for free Scottsdale foreclosure email alerts. Essentially what this means is that instead of you having to actively sift through real estate listings on the site, our system will send the latest foreclosure listings straight to your inbox.
Millions of homeowners who are selling their home are in financial distress (Foreclosure). Now is a great time to get a great deal when you buy a home. However most Realtors or home buyers don't know how to find the best deals which are Foreclosures.
If you’re truly serious about getting the best deal in today's AZ market then you MUST take a look at the foreclosure homes that are for sale. To Receive Scottsdale Foreclosure Properties Daily Contact Us to have it sent over to you.
Scottsdale Short Sales
A Short Sale is when a lender agrees to receive less than the original amount owed on the property, via negotiations, to be able to release the lien.
The Short Sale Process. The first step is to find out if a short sale is an available option for you. Then the property is put into the market, and the Hardship Package is given to the lender. When an offer is received it is submitted to the lender. If the lender approves the offer, the file moves to closing
The Seller's Benefits, The Buyer's Benefits
1. The homeowner can eliminate their mortgage debts without financing repairs for the purpose of the selling the property.
2. The lender pays for commissions and closing costs.
3. The seller’s credit report is not negatively affected by a foreclosure. Bankruptcy can be prevented.
4. The homeowner can stay on the property until the procedure is finished.
5. Buyers can buy property that has a below-market price. Also, the short sale properties are usually in better shape than foreclosure properties (don’t need as many repairs).
Work with a Real Estate Agent, Broker!
A short sale has the potential to become very complicated. Lenders prefer to deal with a realtor instead of with the buyer. As a real estate agent, my team and I am very persistent and patient with the short sale, using my abundant amount of experience to make the process as smooth as possible. There is no cost for professional representation! The lender covers the costs of the real estate commission. Make sure a qualified real estate professional is representing you!